Sunday, July 19, 2009

grrr@yahoo

back in 2006, i'd deserted this site in favor of yahoo. primary reason being it tied my messenger n blog together. bad decision. i blog 'moodily' not regularly. but i blog. n now yahoo tells me its shuttin off 360, like they are cramped for freakin cyberspace. they did the same to yahoo photos. ridiculous. okay they lemme host for free.but apparently i generate traffic in return.you readin this is evidence enough.fair deal. well 'm glad my blogs didnt exactly evaporate in cyberspace, they let me save back. n thus bottomline is, i moved.

1 comment:

  1. Even I moved my blog posts in time.

    Don't know, why they pulled out 360, but guess, with facebook and all around, you shouldn't have any problems.

    Anyways, since I landed on the blogging-proper scene pretty late, I don't really mind.

    Some features of wordpress are enviable, at am alright with blogger.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete